Criminal Defense Lawyers
Pringle Chiver Sparks Teskey is a legal practice based in Edmonton, though it covers all of Alberta including Peace River, Western Canada, the Yukon, and Northwest Territories. Our team of top criminal defence lawyers represent clients who are facing both serious and non-serious criminal charges. We have a large breadth of experience helping individuals facing criminal offences and some of these include:
- Administrative license suspensions,
- Domestic violence charges,
- Drug offence charges,
- Impaired driving offences and,
- Assault charges, including sexual assault, assualt with a weapon
Our law firm boasts some of the top lawyers in Edmonton and because of their level of expertise our firm is able to provide high quality legal services throughout Alberta.
- Senior member Alexander D. Pringle is a criminal defense lawyer, and has been practicing law since 1973. He is also a university instructor, and he has taught many courses at the Faculty of Law, University of Alberta including Criminal Law.
- Dan Chivers articled under Alexander Pringle. He is experienced in dealing with criminal law charges including driving offences, assault, fraud and murder charges. In addition to his legal qualifications, he also has a business degree.
- Michael D. Sparks has spent eleven years representing as a trial lawyer, representing individuals charged with criminal offences like impaired driving, drug and weapon possession, and sexual assault.
- Dane Bullerwell represents individuals who are facing serious criminal charges. While he was at Law School, Dane was active with the Student Legal Services of Edmonton, an organization providing legal services to low-income groups. Dane, who won the Judges' Bronze Medal in Law when he graduated, is happy to help defendants through the confusion of the justice system.
- Lindsay Tate took a degree in journalism before entering the legal profession. She graduated from the University of Alberta in 2010 and completed her articles at Pringle Chivers Sparks Teskey. Since then, she has practiced criminal defense.
- Jessica Fuller is currently completing her articles, and is gaining experience by representing clients charged with less serious offences.
The Ideal Practice
At Pringle Chivers Sparks Teskey we understand the weight that a criminal charge can place on an individual’s life. We provide all of our clients with direct and honest legal advice. We believe that it is important for you to understand the nature of your charges and all available legal options. Seeking reliable and professional legal advice is how you will achieve successful results when facing a criminal offence. Whether you are currently under investigation by the police, have recently been arrested, are going to trial, or were just sentenced, our criminal lawyers can provide you with counsel. Contact one of our legal representatives today for more information, (780) 424-8866.
Provincial Court Peace River
Peace River Criminal Sittings: Every Monday at 9:30 A.M.