Pringle Law Grande Prairie
We are now pleased to offer our Criminal Defense legal services at our Grande Prairie office.
If you need a criminal defense lawyer in Grande Prairie, AB call (780) 424-9966 to book your free initial consultation, or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
We're here to help
Pringle Law criminal defence lawyers are seasoned professionals with extensive experience working in the largest and second largest cities in Alberta. The firm assists residents of Grande Prairie in all manner of legal matters, including:
- Consultations upon being arrested
- Support at bail hearings
- Trial management
- Filing and following up on appeals
HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
Pringle Law offers Grande Prairie clients honest, easy-to-understand legal advice. We provide professional legal counsel with patience and understanding during this stressful time, with the full realization of how important this event is. Grande Prairie residents in need of a criminal defence lawyer can contact the firm for a free initial consultation with no further obligation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our criminal lawyers specialize in the following areas of the law:
- Violent crimes, including assault, murder, and aggravated assault
- Sexual Crimes, to include accusations of rape, prostitution and similar offences
- DUI, including traffic offences and driving over the legal limit
- Fraud and Theft, including shoplifting and white collar crimes
- Drug related offences such as possession and trafficking
Our firm can also provide legal services for businesses or individuals in Grande Prairie facing potential charges for regulatory offences, including:
- Environmental crimes.
- Occupational health and safety
- Crimes against public health
- Violations of the Wild Life Act
SPEAK WITH A CRIMINAL LAWYER
Provincial Court Grande Prairie
10260 – 99 Street,
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2H4
Grande Prairie Criminal Sittings:
Every Monday & Wednesday at 9:00 A.M.
Every Tuesday at 9:30 A.M. (Provincial Statutes)