YOUR BEST CRIMINAL DEFENCE
Being the accused in a criminal investigation can be one of the most unsettling experiences. If you have been accused of a crime for the first time, the criminal process from the point of the initial arrest right up to sentencing can be traumatic. Under such stressful conditions, you may find your rights as a citizen and as the accused in danger of being violated. No matter what the crime or the circumstances, you have the inalienable right to be treated as an innocent person until proven guilty and sound legal advice ensures that your rights are upheld. The value of expert legal counsel and representation cannot be ignored.
If you have been accused of a crime in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, you will find professional, expert and experienced legal representation at Pringle Law. With decades of experience with the criminal defence system in Canada, our team of lawyers assists you through every step of the legal process. From the initial criminal investigation to an arrest, bail hearings, trial and post-trial appeals, our legal team backs the inalienability of your rights and will challenge any hindrance to you receiving justice.
With our office in Edmonton, we are the leading law firm covering Fort Saskatchewan and several towns and cities in the western provinces. We offer the services of our criminal defense lawyers whose expertise covers a wide range of crimes including:
- Provincial crimes. We support you during Government –backed investigations related to financial crimes, conspiracy, terrorism and narcotics.
- Violent crimes. We have expertise in handling cases involving murder, aggravated assault and manslaughter as well as other violent crimes.
- DUI and Traffic. We offer legal counsel to accused who have been charged with driving under the influence, reckless driving and vehicular homicide.
- Domestic crimes. We offer representation to help those who are accused of domestic violence and assault charges or face threats on the domestic front.
- Sex crimes. We offer legal counsel and help for a wide range of sexual crimes including rape, molestation and sexual harassment.
- Drug crimes. We support you through drug enforcement investigations, possession and trafficking.
- International crimes. Our team is well-versed in areas ranging from human trafficking to immigration fraud.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
At Pringle Law we guard your rights and ensure that your interests are adequately represented through the criminal process. Contact us today and arrange for a consultation with one of our criminal defence lawyers.
Provincial Court Fort Saskatchewan
10504 – 100 Ave.,
Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3S9
Fort Saskatchewan Criminal Sittings:
Every Thursday at 9:30 A.M.;
Every 1 Tuesday (Provincial Statutes) at 9:30 A.M.