PREMIER LAW FIRM
Pringle Law is an experienced law firm that assists in several areas of criminal law serving the city of Wetaskiwin, Alberta. The firm is based in Edmonton with expertise in working with individuals that have been charged with criminal offences. There are great difficulties associated with being charged with a crime. Our defense team goes above and beyond to ease the discomfort that comes along with facing serious allegations. The primary goal of this outstanding team of lawyers is to work closely with clients through the entire legal process to find a promising solution to any criminal allegation.
OUR FIRM WILL PERSONALLY WALK YOU THROUGH THE DIFFICULT STEPS RELATED TO ANY CRIMINAL ALLEGATION
There are several stages of the criminal process following a charge or allegation. The criminal attorneys at Pringle, Chivers, Sparks, Teskey can help with each step that could include:
- Immediate and personal contact following a criminal encounter
- Consultations regarding arrests or allegations
- Bail hearings
- Preliminary hearings
- Trials and/or sentencing
- Any attempts for appeal
TAKE COMFORT BY STARTING WITH A FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
Additional comfort is provided through a free consultation. The firm requires no obligation to discuss options regarding your legal issues. The range of capabilities within our team is far reaching. We can attend to individuals facing practically any criminal offence including:
- Minor criminal allegations; this can include minor traffic offences, disorderly conduct, petty theft, and so on.
- More complex vehicle offences, such as DUI, reckless driving, offences resulting in the suspension of a license.
- The wide range of drug offences; any schedule drug possession or distribution and/or trafficking in narcotics.
- Violent Crimes ; any crime related to violence including murder, assault, weapon used for bodily harm.
There are many more criminal offences that might not be highlighted, but be assured that our law firm will defend any and all areas of criminal law. Our law firm also explores corporate criminal offences related to:
- Health and Safety offences in the workplace
- Offences related to the Public Health Act
WE WANT TO USE OUR EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE
The experience of our firm continues through the criminal process by handling appeals or extradition. Clients can call with confidence by knowing that Pringle Law takes each individual case with care and provides undivided attention to each individual. The only step you need to take is to pick up the phone. The firm will provide sound advice and work with you to come to a solid resolution to any criminal offence. We are here to defend you!
Provincial Court Wetaskiwin
4605 51 St.,
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 1K7
Wetaskiwin Criminal Sittings:
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:30 A.M.
Justice of the Peace Court
(Non-Custody & First Appearance only)
Every Tuesday at 8:30 A.M. (Federal matters only)
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 9:30 A.M. (Custody matters only)
Every Thursday at 9:30 A.M. (Domestic Violence only)
Every 1 & 3 Friday at 9:30 A.M. (Provincial Statutes)